Help!!!

I'm in a rut! I have been feeling like I've been in a rut lately for like the past week. I got a visit from my Aunt Flow (Aren't I lucky!) and I think that's why I've been feeling like this. I haven't really been working out lately. I've just been eating a lot of sweets too. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? I don't want to gain back all the weight I've lost so far. I'm still journaling everything that I eat though and that's a good thing. I've been feeling sort of BLAH lately. I'm sick of feeling like this.
I think I'll get on my treadmill today. I miss running. It's strange to say that, but I do.
Anyways, I'm gonna get on my treadmill no matter how I feel. My kids better not come to me unless they're on fire! LOL

Comments

Doug said…
Get your grumbly a$$ on the treadmill! ;)

seriously! Stop reading this and go!

Now!
Christine said…
maybe you could set a goal apart from weight loss, like running a 5 K or something. Just a thought. Sometimes when the whole goal is weight loss and we get fairly happy with how we look we can lose focus. Try a new focus. Good luck.
Chris

Popular Posts