Holy Cow!

So, today is my weigh-in day, and I was recording my weight and my measurements in my food journal. Every Monday I weigh and tape myself and then go on through the day working out then I do stuff that I need to get done through the day. I must have gotten all caught up in my little routine that I have forgotten to add up my measurements for quite a while. I added up my measurements today, and I realized that I have actually lost a total of 50 1/4 inches off of my body! Holy Cow! If I lose only 11 3/4 more inches, I will have lost my height in inches!!! I can't believe it! I have lost 50 1/4 inches so far in my weight loss journey. 50 1/4 inches people! That insane!!! Let me just say that I am SO glad that I measured my body as well as weighed myself when I started this weight loss journey. It's been really motivating to see my inches go down even though I haven't seen a difference in the scale at times. This week I found out that I gained POINT 6. It's not even a full pound, but yet it's still a gain in the scale. But I taped my body, and found out that my measurements have stayed the same. It must be water weight or something. Who knows. I'm just glad that at least my measurements have stayed the same, and that I know I didn't gain POINT 6 of a pound in fat. This weight loss thing can be very frustrating at times, and I can totally see how people sort of give up on it because it's hard to keep going with all the ups and downs, and especially during those horrible plateaus. But I have learned that if a person wants something bad enough, then that person will keep going.

When there's a will there's a way!

Comments

Martalu said…
Woohoo!!!! It's taken me YEARS to lose the 38 pounds that I've lost. YEARS. But you know what? I lost them! And I don't aim to find them again!

This post is awesome and I'm so very proud of you! I admire your perserverance and excellent attitude!

Popular Posts