I did it

I got on my treadmill, but not for as long as I wanted to. I ran for 13 minutes at a level 6. My baby was crying up a storm. I let him cry for a little while, but then he started to cry even harder, so I decided to stop. The poor little thing, he's such a sweety pie! I got in a pretty good workout and I'm proud of myself that I did some sort of workout today. Maybe if my baby is better later then I might get back on the treadmill. We'll see how things go. Maybe I'll do a workout from FIT tv? There's lots to choose from. I'm just glad that I did a little run on my treadmill. A little of something is better then a lot of nothing, right?!
Have a good night all! Later!

Oh, by the way, this is important and I wanted to shout it out to the world! I found out tonight that I am now able to do the 8 mph setting on my treadmill! I can't believe that I can do the 8 setting! When I started weight watchers, I was barely able to do the 3 setting. It was a real struggle. Now, well, now I can do many more things that I never thought I could and that feels great!

Comments

Hafa said…
Great job! I'm proud of you!
Carlos said…
8mph?!??! that's amazing! you should have just put some jack daniels in the baby's bottle and kept truckin' (i kid)

Popular Posts