1 year 3 months and 2 days ago.....

I realized something after I took a picture of my face for my blog today. Exactly 1 year 3 months and 2 days ago, I took my Before picture in the very same spot. What a difference a year makes when a person puts their mind to accomplishing something!

A year ago, if you would've told me that I would love to run, I would not have believed you.

A year ago, if you would've told me that I would love myself again and that I would be happy with my body, I would have doubted you.

A year ago, if you would've told me that I would become a determined woman, and that I would believe in myself again, I would have laughed at you.

It's a great feeling to believe in myself again, to love myself again, and to be accomplishing my goals and making them a reality!



Comments

Christine said…
You look great, congratulations. I hope that a year from now I feel the same...i have been going for about a month now. A blip in the long trek I am taking, keep up the good work.
chris
Gaylene said…
You are so inspiring. I'm sitting here this morning trying to convince myself that I need to actually do something about the way I look and I always love to look at what you are doing to help me out. You're amazing!!

Popular Posts