Is that me?!

I was looking through some pictures that were taken back on March 3, 2008 at my daughter's baptism. I can not believe that that woman in the picture was me! I can not believe how chunky my face looked. Even though I am still the same woman that is in this picture, I am very different in many different ways.

  1. Instead of wishing that I could lose the weight and be healthier, I am making it a reality!
  2. Instead of eating away my emotions, I exercise them out! I love that approach to solving my problems much better!
  3. Instead of just watching my kids play while we go to the park, I am more physically active with them!
  4. Instead of dreading eating my fruits and vegetables, I enjoy eating them! I prefer eating healthy foods instead of the processed garbage.
  5. Instead of negative self talk, I am more positive and I love that!

Comments

Liz said…
The thing I love about your blog is that you are so positive and it seems like nothing gets you down! Keep up the motivation :)
Carlos said…
such amazing progress... you must be so proud of what you've done so far...

Popular Posts