My shrinking feet!

I was trying on some shoes the other day. I swear I used to be a size 7, now I am a size 6!? What the heck? Do people lose weight in their feet? I'm not sure, but it's interesting that only a couple years ago I used to be a size 7, and now I am down a whole foot size?! LOL I must have had chunky feet I guess.
I haven't been doing any exercise for the last 2 days. My husband feels terrible and so I have decided to not go to the gym so that he didn't have to watch the kids because he felt so bad. My intention was to do some kind of workout in my house later on in the day. Of course that wasn't a good choice for me, because as the day wore on, more and more things kept coming up and I never got a workout done. So that's why I like working out first thing in the morning. That way I get it over and done with, and I feel like better that I got it done for the day.

My husband and I bought a new mattress the other day. A King Size. It's AWESOME! Our old mattress was dead! It kicked the bucket a long time ago. The Box Spring broke a couple months ago and we just had to throw that out. Springs were falling out of it, it had no shape at all. It could of hardly been called a Box. I would call that thing a trapezoid mattress! LOL It was just terrible! Finally our Queen sized mattress fell apart. We've had that mattress for 10 years which is a pretty long time to have a mattress. We have been talking about getting a new mattress for forever. We finally broke down and got a new one. It's got a 10-year warranty on it so if it falls apart then we can get it replaced or whatever. That's a good thing. We love our new mattress. The problem now is that my back isn't used to it! LOL WHAT IN THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT?!?! Maybe that's why my back has been hurting lately. My back is trying to get used to this new mattress. I don't know. Hopefully it stops hurting soon. I feel like an old lady all hunched over when I walk. LOL Even though my back hurts, I am gonna try to do some kind of a workout, but an easy one so that I don't make things worse. We'll see.
I hope you all are having a great day today! It's rainy here, but it's still nice! I love the rain, just as long as I'm not in it! :)
Have a good day all! Later!

Comments

Unknown said…
I've heard that some people lose weight in their feet. Seems odd huh? So far Im still a whopping size 9 1/2! lol Good thing Im not shrinking because that is what I spend my $$ on, SHOES! lol

:)tj

Popular Posts