NSV!!!

I have a bunch of clothes that were stuffed into a suitcase from years ago. Don't ask me why I have been hanging onto all these clothes. I think I forgot that I had them. I have a bunch of sweaters that are all size 16/18 (all WAY too big for me now), some shirts (size 16/18), and about 5 pairs of shorts (some are size 11 and two are size 13). The last time I wore those shorts was when I weighed 175 pounds or so and they were snug back then. That was years ago back in 2005 I believe. I could have never worn those shorts when I was at my heaviest weight. Now, those shorts are loose! Woo Hoo!!!!! It made me feel really good to know that those shorts are now too loose on me! :) The sweaters and the shirts are another story. I'm not sure what to do with them? I thought about maybe using the material to make something out of them? Then I thought about giving them to good will? I think I will give them away. No use in keeping clothes that don't fit me anymore! The only clothing item that I think I will keep are these pair of pants that I wore back at my dad's house. Those pants are a size 14. WAYYY too big for me now. I want to take my picture in them when I reach my goal weight! It will be neat to see those two pics side by side!
What a great feeling to not be able to fit into my fat clothes! :)

Comments

Food Coma said…
You could turn the sweaters into pillows then you have them around to remind you of how far you've come!

Popular Posts