Something interesting......

I wanted to look at some old family pictures that were taken a few months after I had started Weight Watchers. I found two pictures that were taken back on July 20, 2008. Then I looked in another folder of some pictures from this month and I found two pictures that were taken on June 24, 2009. I thought it was interesting how I posed exactly the same way in the two separate pictures almost 1 year apart from when they both were taken. My husband and I added another child to our little family which is the great part! But something is missing???? What could it be?????? Oh yeah! The fat!!!! I WILL NOT be missing that, that's for sure!

Taken July 20, 2008


Taken June 24, 2009


Taken July 20, 2008


Taken June 24, 2009

Comments

WWSuzi said…
You look awesome!! You've come so far :) And worked hard for every pound you've lost.
Carlos said…
such a huge difference!
Wow! What a difference! You were still beautiful in the old pictures though. Christian is so big!! I can't believe how fast he has grown!
Unknown said…
You look great! :) Your kiddies are SO cute! :)

Popular Posts