What's your choice?

What would be your choice of clothing for when you reach your goal weight? An awesome jacket? A really cute skirt? Some cute jeans? I've been thinking about something. I've been thinking about what I want to wear when I reach my goal weight. I would LOVE to wear a Bikini for my goal picture. Now if I have the guts to actually go through with wearing one and post it on the Internet for the whole world to see remains to be seen. I would love to wear a bikini. I've never actually been able to wear one. Not even when I was in the military and when I got down to a weight of 123 pounds. Not because I didn't want to, just because I was always working and always wearing BDU's that I seldom had a chance to even think about wearing cute civilian clothes. I'm sure I would have looked pretty good in one. Well I've lost 41 POINT 6 pounds, and I've still got about 23.4 more pounds to go 'till I reach my goal weight. I am very much looking forward to that day when I see my goal weight on my scale! That will be awesome! But equally awesome would be to wear a bikini. I'm not getting any younger. I'm sure that when I am around 80 years old, I will look back and wish that I would have had the courage to wear one. I want to lose all this unwanted weight and wear a bikini and look awesome in it too. One day.... And why not wear a bikini? I sort of wonder if people think I'm crazy to want to do that, but then in a way I sort of don't care what other people think. What's the point in worrying all the time about what other people think? I will just drive myself nuts doing that. I don't know if I'll ever have the guts to actually wear a bikini. All I want is the rockin' body so that I have the option of wearing one and that I don't have to wonder if I'll look good in one. I'll have the body to be able wear what ever I want and still look great! That's what I want! One day.....

Tonight I was watching UFC with my husband (or rather I was tied to a chair and was forced to watch it) LOL. I can't believe how awesome those people look. They have NO FAT on their bodies. None at all. Just muscles everywhere. It makes sense that they look like that. All they do for a living is workout all day. No wonder they look the way they do. I would love to look like that. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to look like those woman body builders that have absolutely no breasts and look positively manly. I do not want to look like that at all. What I DO want is to have toned and defined muscles, and have a flat stomach, or as close to flat that I can get seeing that I've had 4 kids all c-sections. Someone told me that after having a c-section that I will never have a flat stomach again. Well, I will really try to prove that statement false and I'll sure try my darndest to get my stomach as flat as I can get it. I'll sure give it all I got so that I can make my bikini goal a reality and look dang good wearin' one!

Comments

Christine said…
I think wearing a bikini is an awesome idea. I was at my thinnest when I was in the army as well (that was 15 years and 120 lbs ago). When I get thin, I want to wear the dress carrie underwood wore to the cma's. It has these spaghetti straps and the rest is just ruffles till just above the knee. You have to be thin and fit to wear that dress, or you just end up looking like a tubby ruffle. Isn't it a shame that we never appreciate how great we look when we are thin? I am going to dress like a slut at least once, dang it. Just cause I look good and worked hard for the body. Then it will probably be back to mom jeans and t shirts. lol. My little girl noticed tonight that I was a little thinner when she hugged me. That was a nice moment. Keep up the great work.
chris
Unknown said…
I want to wear a sun dress and not be concerned with my chubby arms hangin out or thighs rubbing together. lol
I know Im never going to be bikini ready- but I love that your aiming for that! You go girl!

:)tj

Popular Posts