My new pants

I bought these pants a couple days ago. They're size 9/10. I've never been able to wear crop pants before when I was at my heaviest weight because they just didn't look right on me. They are a little tight, but they fit. These pants will fit a lot better when I lose some more weight.
This weight loss thing is exciting. It's nice that there are more styles that fit me. I remember what it was like to try to find the cute clothes when I was at my heaviest weight. There just weren't that many cute styles in the plus sizes. One interesting example is bras. There are a lot of very cute styles of bras in the smaller sizes. If you're a bigger size, well, lets just hope you like the boulder size cups with industrial size straps! LOL The bigger size bras are just not that pretty at all. Bigger sizes are just for function, not for fun. Now that I'm a smaller size in not just bra sizes, but over all, I am now able to find cute styles in almost everything, and that's a great thing!

Comments

Unknown said…
All day I kept thinking about who you looked like with your new hair cut- Belinda Carlisle from the Go-Go's! You look so cute!!! :) I like your new capris and shoes!! :)
Martalu said…
VA-VA-VOOM! Nice look!
Carlos said…
awesome do and new pants. tj is right on the gogos chick

Popular Posts