Off I went!

I went for another run today. I did 4.95 miles. I would've done more but my dumb leg hurt. It's so frustrating when you want to do more of something and your body is telling you otherwise. I think I might have to take a break from running for a few days. I'll have to do another type of workout that doesn't involve the legs so much. Besides my leg hurting, it was a beautiful day today. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, there was a nice breeze in the air. It was just a nice day to go running! I'm gonna make some lunch soon. I'm thinking I might make tacos. Tacos are healthy, as long as you don't drown them in some kind of dressing. I hardly ate anything this morning besides a bite of ramen noodles, and a sip of some chocolate milk. You gotta love ramen! It's dirt cheep and you can buy 1 package for about .13 cents! LOL
Better go for now. I hope you all are having a great day and that you're also getting some kind of exercise done too! Later all!

Comments

Unknown said…
Your a running mad-woman! lol Good job on all of the exercise! :) We had tcaos last week and I took away the shells! lol We now eat them on lettuce leaves- my BF didnt even miss the shells- he loved them!

:)
Martalu said…
Dang woman! Almost 5 miles is super-impressive. But yes, listen to your body.

I love TJ's idea of using lettuce leaves. Yum!

Popular Posts