Something different for a change...

Today instead of going running, I decided to take my two oldest kids to the park with this bike that we won a few months ago, and I took them for a bike ride. We were out doing that for about 1 1/2 hours. It was fun, and was a lot less impact on my lower leg then running. The kids had a lot of fun. My son kept asking if we could take a break from bike riding. I thought that was funny since he was standing on the back of the bike and I was doing the pedaling! That cutie pie son of mine can say some cute things once in a while.
So, here's a question for you all. What would you do if you were contacted and told that someone wanted to feature you in a magazine? A popular one at that? Well, that's what happened to me a few days ago. I was looking around on Facebook.com and I saw that I had a message in my Inbox. I clicked on it, read it, and could not believe it! This lady told me that she wanted to feature me in a Weight Watcher's publication! Isn't that insane?! At first I was a little suspicious about it. I looked at her profile and she looked legit. But I'm still trying not to get my hopes up on anything. I have no idea if I will actually be in a Weight Watcher's magazine, but if I am then that would be SO neat! I just had to share that. It's been on my mind for several days and I can't stop thinking about it. We'll see what happens huh. Just keep your eye out for the next Weight Watcher's magazine to see if I'm in there. Who knows. It might happen. If it doesn't, well then I'm just thrilled that someone noticed me!

Comments

The Hills said…
You were one of three people who kind of inspired me to get my rear in gear.

In the past 6 weeks I have lost 12 pounds. Yeah me.

Thanks.
Emmett said…
Love Dave Ramsey, love the quote!
JC said…
Sounds pretty awesome to me! I'd go for it. You've worked hard and deserve some recognition. :)
Martalu said…
That would be AWESOME! If that happened to me, I'd go for it!

Popular Posts