Walking! It does a body good!

Today I went out for a walk. It wasn't your usual walk around the block and then back home to the sit on the couch again. I walked 5 1/2 miles today and I did a total of 10,052 steps. Woo Hoo! It was awesome! I ran yesterday too and did almost 5 miles. I was a little busy during the day with visiting a friend that I didn't put that on my blog. So, even though I'm not blogging about certain things does not mean that I'm not exercising and trying to eat healthy. I hope you all are still sticking to your own exercise routines?! It's so worth it. There are times when I consciously think to myself as I'm running, walking, working out doing who knows what, if I'm crazy. I take a moment to realize that I AM crazy! I'm crazy about being healthy! And that's enough to make me want to keep going! LOL
Now for a nice BIG bowl of Ice cream! LOL KIDDING!!!

Comments

Doug said…
effin crazy girl :) good job

Popular Posts