Watch me shrink!

If there is anyone out there who is afraid to take a Before picture of yourself, please let this help to change your mind. As I look back to when I took my Before picture and as I remember how emotionally hard it was to take that picture so I could be accountable for what I looked like from all the damage I did to myself through bad eating habits, I'm SO glad that I did take progress pics of myself so that I could document this crazy, exciting, sometimes downright maddening, yet exhilarating metamorphosis my body has gone through! I can't help but get excited by the change that my body has gone through!
So, if there's anyone out there who is maybe too embarrassed to take some Before pictures of yourself, I hope this helps to change your mind about it. You don't have to make your pictures public for the world to see. Do it for yourself so that you alone can be inspired by all your hard work! It's really inspiring to see your body change!


Comments

Popular Posts