What has happened to me?!

I love to look back to what my body looked like when I started Weight Watchers. Okay, it's not always fun to see my obese body, my big ole butt, and my big ole belly sticking out. But it's neat to see the changes my body has gone through. Something that has also changed is the way I view myself. I love to take progress pictures of myself. LOL When I started WW, I would take just 1 front, 1 side, and 1 back picture of myself. That's it. Now a days I take like 10 different pictures of just the front side of my body! What has happened to me?! LOL It's nice to like the way I look these days. It's so nice to be able to take a picture of my face and not have to worry about my second chin popping out from under first chin! LOL I remember what it was like to take pictures of myself, I would try to have my hair fall conveniently in front of my chin to hide the fat. Or I might try to turn my head a certain way so that my fat doesn't bunch up under my chin. I have always hated that about my face. I have chunky cheeks. Gaining a lot of weight made me dislike that part of my body even more. I like the way my cheeks are now much better. My over all body image is much better. I've got more confidence in myself, and more confidence in the way that I interact with other people. It's interesting how losing weight affects more then just weight!

Comments

Hafa said…
Our health has so much to do with our inner beauty. You cannot feel confident or great about yourself if you are not satisfied with your physical looks. You've done an excellent job, and I wish you luck to accomplish your goal ;0

Popular Posts