An awesome and inspiring video!

I heard this song a while ago, and every time I hear it I love it even more. I love this song because first of all it's just a pretty song. Second of all it's message is one that I think is so neat! It doesn't matter what goal it is that we want to achieve, and it's not even all about the end result when we finally reach our goals. It's about what we learn about ourselves as we are reaching towards our goals, and what we discover in ourselves along each of our individual journeys that counts and is probably even more important then the end result! I can tell you all right now that the one thing that I discovered about myself was that I believe in myself and that know that I can accomplish whatever I set my mind to! That right there is such a greater thing then getting to my goal weight (although that will be awesome too and I will celebrate it when I get there!)

You've all probably seen this video already, but I wanted to put it on my blog because it's got a powerful message!

Comments

Popular Posts