I spoke too soon!

I weighed myself for the heck of it this morning and this is what my scale said!
It's strange but at first when I weighed myself the scale read 153 pounds. I weighed myself again
a second time to see if it was for real or if it was just a fluke? The scale read 153 pounds! I decided to run and get my camera so I could take a picture for my blog. When I got back to the bathroom to weigh myself again and the scale then read 153.2. In the span of 1 minute I gained POINT 2 pounds! How did that happen?! I don't know. It's only POINT 2 but still! Oh well, I'll take it. I'm happy with this number because I worked hard to see it!
Okay Okay scale, we can be friends again! LOL

Comments

Rebbecca said…
HOLY CRAP GIRL! I am so impressed. You were always beautiful but WOWZER! You look amazing and I am SO happy for you.
Buttercup said…
Just remember your weight goes up and down daily. Your still doing great Andrea! If only I can get to that weight I would be so excited.
Andrea,
It is probabley just the weight of the camera. You are doing great!

Popular Posts