I want that!!!

Right now I'm watching a re-run of that show The Biggest Loser. I love that show! It's so motivating, and inspiring! It makes me want to exercise right along with the contestants!

The three trainers on that show are awesome! Jillian Michael's, Kim Lyons, and Bob Harper. I love the drive and passion that they all have for what they do!
Jillian Michael's has got an awesome body and I would LOVE to have her arms!




Kim Lyons has great abs!

and Bob Harper has, well, awesome everything! LOL

I bet there might be some people out there who, after looking at these pictures, will say "Yeah right! Dream on!" I know that it took each one of these trainers a pretty long time to get those results. I don't believe in being minimal when talking about dreams so I'm gonna go all out and dare to tell the world that I want to have a body like that. It's possible if one is willing to do the work that it takes and I am. I don't care how long it takes!

Comments

Popular Posts