I'm Caught!!

I was getting ready to go workout, and then my husband snapped this picture of me right was I was trying to fold up my sleeves. I did a quick pose for the camera then went back to folding up my other sleeve. Flattering I know! LOL
I felt a little silly, and I thought the picture would turn out looking horrible, but surprisingly it didn't. Boy don't I look cute?! LOL




Anyways, so I did go out to the gym today. I worked out there for about 45 minutes I guess. I did the stair master today. I think the last time I did that machine was a couple months ago. It's been too long, but it's definitely the devil machine that I remember. I've been concentrating on running so much lately that I've forgotten how important strength training is for my body. I worked out at the gym for a while, then I decided to go for a run around town after that which was for about 30 minutes. I did a pretty good workout today. I felt a little tired to begin with when I started, but I'm happy that I got out and did something today when I could've stayed home and sat on my tooshy!
After my run, I decided to go to a local high school and run the stairs. They are awesome. A little intimidating, but awesome. Here's a picture that I took with my cell phone just for you all.



If you ran up and down those dang stairs even one time, you'll feel like you've done it a hundred times! Those stairs might not look like much, but trust me, they're a great workout for the tushy! I was a little pooped when I got done. (No pun intended! LOL) I decided to call it a day, and then I decided to go home.
So, I'm proud of myself for getting off my booty and working out even though I didn't feel like doing anything at all. What a great NSV!

Comments

Martalu said…
WOMAN! You look adorable! You are such a rock star!

Um, I want those stairs in my area. I would totally do them! Great job on the workouts!
Carlos said…
dude those stairs look deadly! way to go
Liz said…
Good job! You are motivating me to get off my butt and go do something!

Popular Posts