Interesting.....

Here is a list of things that I think are interesting since losing 42 pounds:
  1. I went to scratch an itch on my back today, and I realized that I don't have any back fat! Every time I touch my back I half expect to feel clumps of fat, and I don't have any anymore! I love that!
  2. I put on a shirt today that I haven't worn in months. The last time I wore that shirt, my belly stuck out a lot, and now it doesn't! I love that!
  3. I feel like I was stuck in a nasty ugly cocoon of a body, and now I'm becoming a beautiful butterfly! I love that!
  4. I am discovering things I never really knew before about myself, such as an interest in clothes. Since I can fit into clothes better these days, I enjoy fashion. I love that!
  5. Since having lost nearly 42 pounds, I no longer feel like I need long hair to hide my double chins. Although sometimes I miss my long hair, I love my short hair cut because it shows off my face. I love that!
  6. I'm more able to catch my kids when they're running away from me after doing something wrong. My kids don't like that but I love that! LOL
  7. Every time I see my stomach, I'm amazed that it's getting smaller. I love that!

and last but not least,

8. I've gotten so much more out of this weight loss journey then just losing weight and I love that!

Comments

Liz said…
I love your positive attitude! Keep it up :)
Christine said…
You are spilling over with happiness, I love that! Isn't that cool when the fat clumps start to leave. I reached up to scratch my forehead not too long ago and realized it felt bony, lmao. I never knew you could lose weight in your forehead.
Chris
Emmett said…
I love your quote of the day. I agree completely!!
Thanks for all the comments on facebook.

Popular Posts