Kids are so truthful!

Today I was looking through my Before pictures when I was at my heaviest weight. My son saw the picture of me, he turned and looked at me and said "Mommy! You were FAT!"
It made me laugh because he was telling the truth. I love how children are so truthful!
I look back at how I used to look, and I remember how I used to feel when I was at my heaviest weight. I hated it. I hated so many things that it's hard to list them all here. I'm just so glad that I took that first step and joined Weight Watchers. I hate to think about what weight I'd be now had I not got started Weight Watchers. I'm just thankful for that program. It's retaught me how to eat again, it's retaught me how to move more, and it's retaught me how to love myself again and I love that! What an awesome program!!

Comments

Popular Posts