Okay, I'm officially going to turn into a crazy woman now!

I weighed in today and I found out some fantastic news! My weight is..... STILL THE SAME!!! Yay! NOT! I'm officially gonna turn into a crazy woman! How many plateaus can one person go through? Seriously?! This is like the 4th plateau that my body has gone through and it's not budging! Not an ounce! It doesn't really matter how long this stinkin' plateau lasts though because I'm in this for the long haul! I don't care how long it takes to get to my goal, I'm still gonna do the work 'till I get there. It's okay to cry through all this frustration though, isn't it?! LOL

DANG SCALE!!! YOU'RE NOT MY FRIEND ANYMORE! Hmf!!!! So there! LOL

Comments

I hate plateaus! I feel the frustration! Keep at it!
Doug said…
yea it's been slow going for me too, although I'm down 4-5 pounds from April, so that's good :)

I just focused on really making the changes part of my life and habit and not just temporary "until I hit goal" type of things.

But yea, suck.
Dont' let the scale do that to you. There are many other ways to be successful at this thing.

I think you look great! That a terrific way that your successful!

Popular Posts