The strange things we notice!

These are a couple pictures that I found, by accident I might add, of myself that my husband took of me after I had gotten home after a run. I had no idea that my husband took these pictures probably because I was too pooped to care about anything. When I found these pictures, the first thing that I thought about was that my belly doesn't stick out anymore! It's strange how I sort of feel the same as when I was at my heaviest weight, and then when I see a picture of myself, I'm amazed every single time that I look a lot different then when I was at my heaviest weight. Does that happen to anyone else? I know that my body image is still a work in progress. A lot of things are a work in progress. I'm a gettin' there though!



Comments

Martalu said…
You sure are pretty! Great job, and keep up the excellent work!

Popular Posts