Whoa!

I just had to share something incredible that happened to me this morning. I put on a pair of stretch pants that I hadn't worn since I was nearly 200 pounds and they were really snug, and were actually getting too small for my big ole butt to fit into. I tried on those pants today, and they were WAY WAY too big!!! I couldn't believe how loose they were! The sides of the pants were so loose that they looked like those pants that jockeys wear when they race horses. Those are not flattering pants on anyone by the way! LOL
I'm just happy to have an NSV. Those are way better then seeing a lower number on the scale. Although I wouldn't complain if the numbers on the scale would move again. :) I just had to share my moment with you all! :)

Comments

Non Scale Victory
Those are better then the scale!

Popular Posts