1 year ago...

the was how I looked...


and today this is how I look...


1 year ago almost to the day I was 6 months into my weight loss journey, and I had lost 20 pounds and was feeling pretty good. I kept trying to eat right, and exercised when I could. I had difficult times along my journey. I cried out of frustration. I cried out of happiness. I cried out of pain! Then there were times that I cried because of my kids! LOL (all you parents know exactly what I'm talking about).
I kept trying to eat right, and exercise, and tried to keep a positive mind set so that I would not give up on myself. I'm so happy to say that I kept going no matter how difficult at times this weight loss journey was, and still is. I'm proud of these two comparison pictures! I'm not done with this little journey of mine though. I've still got about 23 more pounds to go. I'm determined to lose this dang fat! I don't care how long it takes, I'll eventually get there! There's a saying I heard once and it goes something like this:

To climb a mountain, don't think about how far you have to go. Doing that will be too overwhelming and you might give up all together. Instead, just take one step at a time, and you'll conquer that mountain!

This journey at first seemed like such a huge obstacle to overcome. I never would have thought that I'd be as successful as I've been. I'm just glad I didn't give up!

Comments

YOWZA!! Hot mama, and I aint kiddin'!! :) Seriously Andrea, you have never looked better!
Joania said…
You are stunning!! What a fabulous job you've done!! Good for you..thanks for the inspiration...keep it up!! AND CONGRATULATIONS!!! WOOT!! WOOOT!!!
WWSuzi said…
Thank you i needed to hear this today :)

Popular Posts