CHOICE!

"I choose to live. I choose to get out of bed every day. I choose to be better."

This is something I heard one of the contestants on the next Biggest Loser show say when I watched a preview to the next show. I loved this quote so much that I wanted to share it with you all. We all have a choice. We either choose to succeed, to make the hard choices it takes to overcome obstacles and to achieve our goals, or we choose to fail and to give up on ourselves and our dream of a healthier life.

I choose the harder path of the road!

Comments

Miz said…
my husband remarked once that being married was hard but not that hard.
that for him it was waking up every morning and choosing to be married.

CHOOSING.

at first I was insulted.
then I got it.

Miz.
Emmett said…
I was looking at your goals and you said to like the way you look naked. Would you like my opinion? lol, jk

Wow, I love that, especially the part "We either choose to succeed, to make the hard choices it takes to overcome obstacles and achieve our goals, or we choose to fail and give up on ourselves and our dream of a healthier life."
I think I am going to post that on facebook.

Popular Posts