Excited!

Tomorrow is the BIG race! It's the Prefontain Memorial run and I'm excited! There's a $23.00 fee to do the race, but I haven't paid it. I decided not to pay the $23.00 to get a race number and Prefontain shirt. I may not get an official run time, but I just want to test myself to see how good I do. If I can't participate in the race, well, then I'll just try to run 6 miles on my own and see what time I get. Sometimes I take a step back and think to myself "Am I CRAZY?!" Then I realize that I am, but in a good way! :) I can't believe that I am seriously considering doing that 10K! Where has the "old" Andrea gone?! She's nowhere to be found! I've found a new side of me that I love and I'm never going back to the "old" me again!

Comments

Gaylene said…
Good Luck!! You'll do amazing!!

Popular Posts