"Fight the good fight"

I was reading this blog, one of many blogs, that I love to read. You all might recognize this person as Tony "The Anti-Jared" Posnanski. He said something that I identify so much with that I wanted to add it to my blog. Here it is:

"So this goes out to all in the struggle....

To those in the ring with new gloves on and has never taken a boxing lesson.
To those who have fought before but lost.
To those who do not want to fight yet are stuck in the ring.
To those who have won and lost rounds
To those who have been knocked around but still stand
To those who ate bad on Labor Day
To those who want it more than anything
To those who have bought the Acai Berry because nothing else has worked
To those who deserve this
You keep fighting the good fight...I am right there with you. I have my bruises, but I know people are cheering me on. Just like people are cheering you on!"

I just love that quote!

Comments

Diana said…
I loved it too. So well said and worth repeating. :)

Popular Posts