Fun in the sun!

Today instead of going to the gym or running, I took my son out and we went for a bike ride together. It was a lot of fun. He just learned how to ride a bike with out the training wheels, so it was fun to take out two bikes and to go riding together. We were out for 1 1/2 hours riding our bikes. We went to a local elementary school and rode around the parking lot in circles. We had a lot of fun. I'm glad to be home now though so I can relax. I think I'm behind on my sleep, because lately I've been feeling more tired then usual. I probably need to take more breaks in between the days that I go running.

I ate pretty good today. I had a hamburger with cheese today for lunch with a little bit of ketchup and mustard, lettuce, and a slice of tomato. I ate about an ounce of chips, and had a diet Pepsi to drink. I ate a Twinkie for dessert. I wanted to eat another one, but I didn't. I had a half a medium apple as well. And of course I drank my water. I know I didn't drink as much as I should, so I better get a crackin' on drinkin' that water.

Today was a good day. The things I ate weren't THAT great or THAT healthy, but I'm just proud of myself that I didn't go overboard with it all. I've found that there's a balance in life with everything. I'm glad I've found a balance in my life, and that I know how to control myself with food. So anyways, I'm proud of myself for not over doing it with the food today, and also that I exercised even though I was feeling a little tired. Yay me! :)

Comments

Popular Posts