My Hooped is Pooped!

That's a phrase from Wow Wow Wubzy. I know I'm too old for cartoons, but hey, age is only a number! Right?! Anyways, this morning I did a whopper of a workout! I couldn't decide if I should walk, if I should run, or if I should go biking, so I did all three. After I took my kids to school I got out the bike and went riding for 40 minutes around town this morning, then after bringing the bike home, I went out for a run. I ran (with walking and a couple water breaks) for a total of 1 hour and 20 minutes. Phew! I'm one tired Momma! I was SO tired when I got home that all I pretty much did was sit there on my couch. It was such a beautiful morning that I took a few pictures.

This is one of the places that I ran, one of the local parks here.


Here's another picture of the same park...


and another picture of the same park...


and then there's me! LOL Sweatin' up a storm and lovin' it!
I'm proud of myself for getting a good workout and for not staying home layin' in bed! Yay me!

Comments

Popular Posts