Phew!!

I did a good workout today. I biked to the park from my house, walked with a friend for about 40 minutes. After that nice little walk, I started to head home on my bike. As I got closer and closer to home, I realized that I was just having such a nice time. I love feeling the wind on my face, seeing and hearing nature and the people around me. I decided to keep on riding the bike around town. I really rode all over town let me tell ya! First my bike ride started in the city. I weaved in and out of the different streets, all the way to the other side of town, and eventually I started to start riding back home. I'm not for sure how far I went on the bike, but I'm pretty sure I did about 5 miles or so. I've seen people that have odometers on their bikes. I'm thinking about putting one on my bike so I can see how far I'm riding. It would be really neat to measure my progress that way. That bike ride today was just so much fun! I've forgotten how much I love to go biking. I'm not sure what I like to do better, running or biking? Maybe biking because you can go alot faster, it's easier on the knees, and the breathing is easier. I'm still trying to get my breathing under control when I'm running. Of course like everything else, that's also a work in progress.

Today when I was sort of scanning through my computer looking at different pictures, I came across my Basic Training picture. I was 18 years old then. Man that seems like ages ago! I think I'm looking more and more like my younger self again which is pretty neat! See for yourselves!


Taken in August 1996. I was 18 yrs old when this picture was taken.



Taken on September 20, 2009. Now a 31 years old woman! Man I'm old! LOL

Do you think I could pass for being 18 again? Here's something funny that happened to me months ago. I was buying an R rated movie, and was carded! WHAT THE HECK PEOPLE?! Do I seriously look that young? LOL I thought it was odd but funny! Heck, if I do look young then maybe that will come in handy when I'm 80! I'll be able to pass for 60! LOL It might be a little annoying looking young now, but it will be great when I'm REALLY old! LOL

Anyways, today was a beautiful day! I loved my bike ride this morning. I think I may do it again tomorrow. Maybe I'll ride further? Maybe not. We'll see. Have a good night all! Later!

Comments

Unknown said…
Its always nice to look younger than you are! I think losing weight helps that totally! :) Heres to ALWAY being carded- even if its for a video game ( like I was lol) or a bottle of rum! :) hehe
Anonymous said…
im forty and stopped getting carded about five years ago. it may be annoying now, but when they stop, you're like "what?" .. :).

you look great, keep up the hard work, its payed off brilliantly.
Carlos said…
awesome nsv... you look great!

Popular Posts