What a day!

Yesterday was a whopper of a day! I felt so tired that I basically stayed in bed all day yesterday and slept. Thankfully it was my husbands' day off from work so he took care of the kids and let me sleep. I have been way over doing it this whole week. From doing that 10k run, to doing about 2 hours of exercise every single day, I was just pooped. I have to learn to take it easy once in a while. It's difficult to do that when I have a lot of fun, especially when I go riding all around town on that bike. Today I didn't go to workout. I did nothing this morning. I am glad too because I still don't feel all the way back to my normal self again. I'll start working out again on Monday. That way I will have a couple days break and hopefully be back to normal by then.
So, today I have nothing really big or fun planned. I'm going to sit in my house with my kids, get some chores done, and maybe get a nap if I'm lucky. So, that's all for today. Better get going so I can get some things done around the house. Have a beautiful day all! Later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
napping and nesting sounds pretty fun to me. i think you worked out all of your glycogen stores and need a recharge. hard work requires recovery, glad you're getting some! very wise.

Popular Posts