WHATEVER!!!

I was flipping through the channels this morning looking for something to watch. I came across this infomercial that was for Losing weight through Hypnosis. "WHATEVER" was the first thing that came out of my mouth! I can't STAND those kind of rip off scams! I'm sure there's someone out there that will fall for it. Someone that has tried every diet out there and has failed at every single one of them, and that person probably will think that this is THE program that will be it! This is THE program that is the magic program that will help to lose the weight. I'm glad that I realize that it's not really the "program" that is the cure for weight loss, it's the choices we make on what we eat, and the exercise we choose to get that is what really matters.
The reason I love Weight Watchers is because it's re-taught me how to lead a more healthier life through healthy food choices and through moving more. I've learned that there is no magic pill or one great program. It comes down to each and every one of us. It comes down to the very choices we make each and every day, from eating healthier, to moving more. Weight Watchers might not be the best program for everyone, but it is for me and I'm grateful for it!

Comments

Anonymous said…
you've really acheived some amazing goals! consider me impressed and inspired.

i don't even watch tv anymore since i started bloggin'. good thing too since im sooo vulnerable to madison avenue. LOL. great blog!

Popular Posts