Who's that girl?

Okay, I was looking at my blog a few minutes ago and was looking at my comparison pictures that I have on the side. I was looking at my face comparison pictures and I just kept wondering who that girl was in that Before picture? I don't even recognize myself. It's strange. I look like I'm bloated. I have no color in my face at all. At the time I took that picture, I felt like my "normal" self, what ever that was. I wasn't mad, I wasn't happy, that was my normal looking face. I can see how unhappy I was now that I've lost some weight, and now that I've gained some confidence. I was really unhappy with my weight. I remember hating my body for so many years. But the stupid thing about it was that I wouldn't really do anything about it at all. I'd continue eating the same old crap, and getting no exercise at all. I had one child after another and I never really took off the weight from the previous pregnancy. I'm not going to blame my weight problem on my kids. After all, it was MY OWN FAULT that I gained all that weight. And that same old excuse that people use when their pregnant "I'm eating for two now!" Well, I just think that's an excuse people use to eat whatever they want, then after the baby's born, they blame it on the pregnancy. I wish people would just take some ownership of their own weight problem. I'm tired of hearing some of the excuses people use, although some times their excuse might be a good reason that they can't lose the weight. But what gets me is that those people don't change their eating habits at all. They just complain. They don't get any exercise, and their diet is still in the pooper! Well, my weight loss journey has been eye-opening for me.

I blame MYSELF for the bad life style I was leading,
I blame MYSELF for the very bad example that I was setting for my kids,
and I blame MYSELF for alot of things.

I'm proud to say that I am leading a healthy life style, that I am now setting a good example to my kids, and that I can blame myself for accomplishing positive things, the things that I never thought would happen I've MADE happen! That's something I love to feel guilty about!

Comments

I love this post about self accountability. You have done an amazing job at not only transforming your appearance, but transforming your life.

Now onto the rest of your life as a healthy fit young woman!!!
Lori Lynn said…
I really like this post as well. Congrats on what you accomplished! :-)

Popular Posts