A Work in Progress!

I took some more pictures today for the blog. Can I just confess one thing? I like the way I look these days! I SO hope that doesn't sound conceited because I truly don't mean it to be. But when I see myself in a picture, I just like the way I look, and that's a really nice change compared to how I used to feel when I saw myself in a picture when I was at my heaviest weight. It's like night and day let me tell ya! Exciting stuff! I thought I'd try out a different pose from my usual pose that I always do, so here ya go! Like it or not here it is! I'm having fun with the camera these days since my self esteem is a lot higher than it used to be. I'm a new woman and I'm never going back to the old me. Who would want to?!

Comments

Unknown said…
whoo hoo!! :) You look GREAT! :)
Blossom said…
Brag away! It's awesome you like the way you look; I wish it was easier to get to that place.
Carlos said…
you look great... way to rock the jazz hands.
DownsizingDoc said…
You Look Mah-velous!

You absolutely can run a half marathon. I ran my first one at about 220 lbs. And a year later ran a full marathon at 190 lbs.

YOU CAN DO IT!

I've switched to walking and biking to save the joints, but do miss running sometimes.
Lori Lynn said…
Thanks for visiting my blog. I appreciate the comments. :-)
Great pictures. It seems like you're doing great!

Popular Posts