The ABC's of weight loss!

I was reading a magazine today and got an idea. I am going to try to think up as many words, phrases or sentences that start with each letter of the alphabet that have something to do with weight loss, the journey that we all go through to get to our goal, or anything weight loss related. Ready or not, here I go!

A-Ambitious
B-'Bout to puke!
C-Choice, either be healthier or be obese
D-Dare to dream
E-Eager to make it to my goal
F-Fear of failure
G-Getting there
H-Hell of a ride
I-Ignore the words "I can't"
J-Jelly Belly Never again!
K-Kicking obese' Booty!
L-Like what I see
M-More veggies
N-Never give up
O-Ownership of your low point, and then making another reality for one's self
P-Party when I reach my goal!
Q-Question why I torture myself with this exercise, then I realize it's not torture if I love it!
R-Really want to get there
S-Saving my life
T-Taking the time for me
U-Undoing all this success is not an option
V-Victory
W-Weigh I was. Used to be obese, now I'm healthy
X-Xing out Obesity once and for all!
Y-Yelling at the top of my lungs because I'm accomplishing my goals!
Z-Zipper finally goes up on my jeans! YAY!!!!!!!


Phew! That was a little hard but fun! :)

Comments

Popular Posts