A First!

Hey guys! I decided to do something different then typing words. I did my first video blog today! Yay!!! LOL I felt really stupid, and I'm not sure if I'll do it again. I guess we'll see. One thing that helps though when making a video blog, and that is that I had to imagine that I was talking to a TINY little person in the camera. LOL That was the only way I could think of anything to say. That sounded stupid, but hey, it's my blog so there! LOL Watch at your own expense!
By the way, I watched it to see if it would play the whole video, and for some reason it doesn't, or it didn't when I watched it. It was pretty much over though when it stopped. Anyways, I hope it wasn't too boring! LOL Have a great day everyone! Later!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: A First!
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting

Comments

Roder said…
You know, I'd basically plateaued since May. I just got fed up with it in the past couple of weeks and started really examining both my workouts and what I was eating. I'm now very strict about counting calories (I try to stay under 2000), and I vary up my cardio. Some days elliptical, some days stationary bike. And I'll do intervals on the machines, or rolling hills. Gotta keep changing it up!
Anonymous said…
You're given me inspiration! So cool that you can get camera comfortable, get a cathartic release, and help others out in blog land all at the same TIME! Coolness. You're very photogenic, so go to that shoot and go get 'em tiger!
I just gotta say, you are BEAUTIFUL!! You really are! I'm so proud of you! Love ya!

Popular Posts