My new skirt!

So, this is my new skirt that I bought at Ross that I had mentioned a couple days ago. I found it in the juniors section, the JUNIORS section! I can't believe that I even dared to think that anything in that section would even fit me, but I'm sure glad I did! Pretty neat NSV I think! And I also like how it looks on me! :)


Taken on October 12, 2009



Taken on September 22, 2008



I made that jean skirt out of some old jeans. I felt kind of pretty in this skirt but as you can see I had a lot to be desired in the department of self confidence. I like the look on my face these days. It's such a great feeling to have self confidence and to love myself more! I've gotten so much more during this weight loss journey. It's more then just watching the numbers go down. It's about loving yourself more to dare to achieve your dreams no matter what!

Comments

Martalu said…
I'll never get tired of that smile!
Anonymous said…
Two things ill cherish in my character from my overweight experience:

having newfound humility in myself and my limitations along side a healthy dose of compassion for other large folks, and

that gleem of pure delight in finally being free of that prison of fat and shame!

i can see that gleem in your eye. so happy for you!
The Hills said…
Looking great!

Just to let you know, I bought myself a size large today. That is down from a 1X just 4 months ago. I've kept 24 pounds off so far. I held back the scream in the dressing room when I pulled on a size 14 pants today and they zipped up without a problem! I know that is still big, but I don't care. IT'S SMALLER! Putting on smaller clothes in the dressing room gives me such a high and I love it. I can see that you do too. The skirt looks great on you!
That's AWESOME!!! I'm really happy for you!
There's nothing better then trying on a smaller size and being pleasently surprised when a smaller size fits! You should have screamed while you were in the dressing room! I would have!! LOL
Great job!
Joania said…
You look HOT!! You're awesome and a constant source of inspiration for me!! Thank you and keep it up!! :)
Unknown said…
CUTE skirt! :) You look great! :)
Coralie said…
You look amazing! I can't wait till after I have this baby, I am going to work hard to get back into shape too. Its nice when you can look at yourself in the mirror and smile! I am so proud of you!
Thanks everyone for the great things you've all said!

Popular Posts