Words & Things that describe me and my weight loss journey...

  1. Frustrating at times!
  2. Ability to go beyond what I think I can do
  3. Inspiring
  4. Achieving goals and will achieve more goals!
  5. Fighting for a healthier life!
  6. Circle of Support
  7. Willing to push myself so I can get better
  8. Exercise & lots of it!
  9. A runner!
  10. Getting healthier not only for me but for my family
  11. Unrelenting
  12. Strong
  13. Undeterred by obstacles
  14. Diligent
  15. Try to find the positive in different situations
  16. Other peoples' experiences have helped me in my personal journey
  17. Winning the battle of the bulge!
  18. Finding my own power and my own strength I never knew I had!
  19. I've worked way too hard to quit now!
  20. Pounding obesity into the ground!
  21. Instead of getting frustrated by how far I still have to go, I will look at it as every day that goes by, the closer I get to my goal and to the healthier me!
  22. Instead of taking life too seriously, I will laugh more and be more positive in everything that i do.
  23. Never gives up!
  24. Getting the genuine ANDREA back. She was in a coma for a while and she's slowly waking up! It's nice to be back!
  25. I'm writing a NEW story and I'm going to live a NEW healthier life!

Comments

Popular Posts