An awesome opportunity!

Hey there everyone!!! It's me, your favorite blogger person! Okay, maybe not, but I sure hope you all like visiting my blog at least. :)
So, I just got back from my New York City trip that was from the 12th to the 14th of November. HOLY COW is that city crazy!!!! I have some stories to tell! Where should I start?! There is WAY too much to say! One word would describe that city, PARTY!!! It's like one gigantic party that goes on 24 hours a day! I'm excited that I got the opportunity to go though. As crazy as it was, and as nervous as I was, I would do it again if I got the opportunity! I took a ga-jillion pictures while I was there. I did NOT ask anyone to take my picture because I was afraid that my camera would get stolen, so I took a lot of pictures of myself that are from the shoulders and up. I'm not sure how many pictures I have, all I know is that I took ALOT!!!! I put them all in one slideshow. Beware though that there are ALOT so it'll take a while to go through them all. I'm so excited that I get to share my story with the world! Over a year and a half ago I wouldn't have dreamed that I would have this opportunity. I was HOPING to lose the weight but didn't believe that I could. I didn't used to believe in myself then, but I do now, and that's such a great thing! I'm not some fake photshopped person, I'm a real person who got real results from hard work. Anyone can acheive these results too. If I can do it, heck, so can anyone else out there!

Okay, so enough talking. Here's my slide show of my New York City adventure!!!!!
Da da da don.......... :)



Here's the website of the studio that the photo shoot was in!
http://www.roomstudio.net/sp.php

and here's a link to my Weight Watchers' Success story! (Click on the words)
"From Depressed to Distance Runner"

By the way, I walked so much while I was in the city that I never had to visit the gym! Plus from not being able to afford the food there cuz it's so darn expensive I'm SURE I lost at least a couple pounds! All the walking I did was probably one of the funnest workouts I've ever done! :)

Comments

Unknown said…
great pictures! :) Cant wait to se the final result of the photo shoot! :)
How fun!! I bet it was super crazy there, especially for a small town girl like you! :) I'm so glad you got to go, and I can't wait to see the pictures!!
Andrea, Congratulations on the incredible journey you have been through. It takes a lot of mental strength and persistence to lose a ton of weight and you did it. I love NYC, the pics look awesome!
Liz said…
Congrats to you! It looks like you had a great time!
Awesome! I am so proud of you! You are such an inspiration! Great Job little sis!!!

Popular Posts