EXCITED!!!!

Tomorrow is the BIG day! I'm flying out tomorrow to the BIG APPLE! Oh my goodness! I can't imagine little old me in New York City! Holy Cow! LOL
Over 1 1/2 years ago I didn't believe in myself. I hated the way my body was but did nothing about it. I existed in life instead of really living it. Now, exactly 1 year and 8 months later, I'm completely different from the girl I used to be. I believe in myself, I love myself more, and I'm really living life instead if just existing in it! I love that!!!
I now have one more thing to add to my goals list, and that is being a success story for Weight Watchers! I'm excited that I will be featured as a success story with weight watchers. I can only hope that I might inspire others out there.
So, off I go to the BIG APPLE! That must be the healthiest city if it's called the BIG APPLE? Ya think?! LOL I'm excited guys! Wish me luck!

PS. I'm gonna try to take lots of pictures and maybe a video here and there. I can't wait to come back and share them with you all! Later!!

Comments

Unknown said…
ENJOY your trip! Have fun! :)
Martalu said…
I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR EVERY DETAIL!!!!!!!!!!
Gaylene said…
Can't wait to hear all about your trip I'll bet it's amazing!!

Popular Posts