Subtle changes...

The "P" word is probably one of the worst words that a person that's trying to lose weight wants to hear! Yes, I'm talking about that dreaded Plateau! It stinks! I was looking through some pictures that I had taken back in February. I was 158 pounds back then, only a 5 pound difference from what I currently weigh.  If you look at pictures of what I looked like back in February and you compare it to what I look like now, there are subtle changes. So, if there is anyone out there that is trying to lose weight, I really suggest taking progress pics of yourself. It's a great way to see the changes that are happening! The scale might not say that I'm progressing towards my goal weight, but pictures sure do and that's exciting! See for yourself!


Comments

Angie Moses said…
you look great and have done SO WELL! I can see a huge difference betweent he pictures. Your so right - the scale only tells one side of the story.

Popular Posts