Blog burn-out but still dedicated!

Hi guys! Sorry for not blogging at all lately. I sort of feel like I've hit sort of a burn-out for blogging. Don't worry though, I'm still dedicated to this healthy life style though.
Since I haven't blogged in a while, I'll just go ahead and let you all know the great big exciting news that I have!!!! Okay, are you ready?! Here  goes! I........ am still at the same weight as before! Da da da don!!!!
LOL This sucks! This is the Worst plateau I've ever been on in my weight loss journey. I'm still exercising, I'm still trying to eat healthy although sometimes I'm not perfect but who is? Anyways, I'm dedicated with this healthy journey of mine, and I'm not giving up. I don't care how long this plateau lasts. I think that instead of letting that dang plateau kick my butt, I'm gonna kick this plateau's butt!!! What do you all think about that for a change?! LOL
This is just a tiny blog post for tonight. Just wanted to update you all on what is going on in my journey, which is absolutely nothing.
Well, gotta go to bed. G'night!

Comments

Martalu said…
Plateaus are great! Especially when you get to goal, which you will! It's just your body's way of recalibrating. Keep at it woman. I'm so proud of you and inspired by you!
Gaylene said…
I found something amazing to break through a plateau!! I got the 30 day shred by Jillian Micheals!! Can I just say that it's tough but AWESOME!! You can get the DVD from Walmart for $10.00. Best 10 bucks I have ever spent!! Jillian is amazing, we have a love hate relationship. Hate her everyone morning about half way through the DVD! Love her when I got on the scale at our version of the biggest loser and won me some money!! hehehe
Gaylene that is AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the recomendation. I'm willing to try anything, short of illegal drugs. LOL

Popular Posts