Gettin' there!

Yesterday I went running. It was a nice day, not too cold, and a little breezy. I wore my watch pedometer that I always wear and decided to time myself to see how long it would take me to run to my gym. It's 1 mile from my house. It used to take me 16 minutes to run from my house to the gym. Yesterday I did it in 12 minutes! I'm excited to see that I'm gettin' better slowly but surely. It's was exciting to beat my last time. Sure, it's only 4 minutes, but hey! It's 4 minutes! And I'm proud of those 4 minutes that I took off of my old time! Today I'm not sure what I'll to to workout. Maybe I'll do one of my Power90 DVD's? and then go for a run? I need to do some more strength training so maybe I'll get my weights out and work my arms today.
What is something that you all have progressed on? I would love to hear about it! Have a beautiful day everyone!

Comments

Unknown said…
Work it girl! :) Keep up the great work!
Anonymous said…
Good Luck with those resolutions! You look amazing and I'm sure you'll accomplish anything you set your mind to do. I saved your blog to my favorites so I can check back and see how you're doing!
CJ

Popular Posts