Something neat that I noticed!

I have that "line" that I've always wanted but never thought I'd have! This picture is sort of tacky, but hey, it's okay because I wanted to show you all! Woo Hoo!
I've been really frustrated lately with the scale. It does NOT budge at all. I was thinking that everything that I'm doing everyday with one day off a week hasn't been working and that I was getting no where, until now. I see this picture and I'm motivated all over again! The scale is only one way to measure success. Pictures tell ya more of what's going on. So, as irritated as I am with my scale and as much as I want to throw it against the wall and smash it into pieces, I remember that there's more to this weight loss journey then just a number.
I am MORE than just a number on a scale!

Comments

Eve said…
You look awesome Andrea! I can't wait to get that "line" again! :-D
Martalu said…
Hell yeah! Pardon my French, but you are looking FOXY!

Popular Posts