A Long day...

It's been a long day. I didn't work out this morning like I wanted to. I was tired from yesterday. Tonight, though, I'm going to try to do a little workout while my kids are watching cartoons. Maybe I'll do some jumping jacks, maybe some weight lifting with my weights. Maybe I'll put one of my Power90 DVD's in. I gotta do something. That way I won't feel completely lazy today.
So I've been having some strange things happen to me lately. Kind of awesome, but strange. I'm just not used to it at all. When I'm working out, or when I'm just going around town doing errands and stuff, people seem to be noticing me more. It's a strange thing, especially since I'm used to blending in and not being noticed. I like the attention, but I'm just not used to it. Is there anyone else out there that experiences this? It's confusing. I love that people notice me more. There have been men that have actually flirted with me. I have my wedding band on, and my kids with me, and they still flirt! How crazy is that! LOL Anyways, it's always a great thing that people notice me more these days. I worked hard to get to where I'm at. I don't want to ever become concieted about it, ever. I'm proud of it. I just don't know why I am uncomfortable with this. Maybe it's from years and years of being obese. It's really an interesting thing to go from being obese to being a fit person.
Here's something funny that happened to me just the other day. I was at Walmart with my 2 kids. I went to pay for the items. Somehow the cashier (a guy) got to talking about how walmart is a good for a walking workout because it's so big. Anyways, the guy looks at me and says "Not that you need it though!" I told him that I had lost 42 pounds and then I showed him my "Before" picture that I like to carry in my wallet. He looked at my picture, then at me, then at my picture, then at me. He had this astonished look on his face! He then looked at me and said "Has anyone ever told you you're hot?" I sort of studdered and said "Uhhh... no....." He looked at me and then said "Tell your husband that I said you're pretty hot!" then he smiled.
HOLY COW! It was strange to hear someone say that! I haven't heard that for years! LOL It's a nice thing to hear! I got my stuff, and headed home. I told my husband about it. It was something else having to tell my husband about this other guy that was hitting on me! LOL It's happened several times so far, I'm not even kidding! It's such a nice thing to be noticed, I'm just not used to it. I think I'm still trying to get used to this body of mine. Some times when I look in the mirror, I still have to look a second time because I'm sort of expecting to see my "old" self in the mirror. Ya know what I mean? Anyways, funny story. I just wanted to share it. This weight loss thing is pretty exciting! I'm not even at my goal weight yet, so if people think I'm cute now, wait till I get to my goal weight! LOL

Anyways, I better cut this short so I can go workout. Have a goood night guys! Later!

Comments

Popular Posts