Current Progress pics!!

I took these today. I'm excited to see that even though my weight isn't really changing, my body is getting better as I go along. I like my side profile picture. I have NEVER had any kind of definition to my waist. Well, except if you can call a flabby waist-line being defined. LOL I've never had a line on my waist like that, so that's really exciting!
Weight is only one of the many ways we can see success. I may not be seeing a change in my weight, but I can definately tell that my body is changing and that all this healthy eating is paying off. Being happy with your body is a great thing to be as well.  There were times when I would cry because I hated the way I looked. I hated the way I felt. Funny thing though. I wouldn't do anything about my weight. I'd complain and then I'd go back to eating poorly and being sedatary and getting absolutely no exercise. Things have changed just a tad. I like what I see when I look in the mirror. I no longer dread having my picture taken. I no longer dread having to look in the mirror and end up hating what I see. I like what I see when I look in the mirror. This is from hard work, from both exercise and eating right. Gettin' started is the hardest part. Once you start believing in yourself and you see results from all of your efforts, it's hard to stop a person that believes in themself!

I hope that I can inspire anyone out there to want to get healthy. It's not easy, but it's so worth it!

Comments

Liz said…
I'm impressed! That definition is awesome, congratulations! I hope to someday get to that point too :)

Keep up the hard work and positive attitude :)
Miz said…
d*mn, woman.
you look great.

That ab definition hard earned for SURE!
JC said…
You are doing a great job with your "body sculpting." Thumbs up!

Popular Posts