Gone but did not forget!

Hey there everyone! So, I've taken  small break from blogging. I haven't posted anything in a while. Even though I haven't blogged in quite a while, I am still exercising every day. In fact just the other day I went on a run. I did 4.5 miles. Ran in the hills too. It was a great workout and I'm really proud of myself that I'm still exercising every day even though I haven't blogged about it in a while. I'm still dedicated to the healthy life style.
I took some more pictures about a week ago, I forgot to post them on my blog. Here I am people! What do you think?!


I'm still stickin' to my workout routine even though I'm not posting very often on my blog. I hope you all are doing the same! I've officially started to journal my food again for a week now. My weight seems to be slowly going down. My weight seems to  be a true reflection of me! Stubborn! It's aggrivating, but I'm still as dedicated as ever!! Hang in there guys, we'll reach our goals, we just need to keep at it!

Comments

Roder said…
Congrats on hanging in there - you look great!

Popular Posts