And I'm VERY proud to present to you all.........

Andrea's Weight Watcher's Success Story!!!! I can't even believe that my story is on the Weight Watcher's website!! Holy cow!! I am very excited about it, and I'm grateful that I got the opportunity to do that photo shoot for Weight Watchers. I hope I can inspire someone out there in the world to want to get healthy. It's so hard. I believe that it's probably one of the hardest things I've ever done was lose the weight. It's hard, but it's SO worth it! So, I present to you all my Weight Watcher's Story!!!
Don da da don!!!!

Click  HERE  to view my Weight Watcher's Success Story!!!

Comments

Eve said…
Andrea, you look absolutely gorgeous! I loved your interview - you sound so positive and bubbly and HAPPY! I hope I look as good as you when I get to your weight!! Keep up the good work!!
Unknown said…
Congrats Andrea! :)

Popular Posts