New posting! FINALLY!

Hey all. I've sort of been neglecting my blog for a while now. I've felt really busy with kids, school, working out, ya know... life. It keeps a mom busy. I'm sure there are some moms out there that can relate.
So, I have been working out every day since I last posted anything on my blog. I took today off because I was just really tired. I think I may have been over doing it with all the exercise and stuff. I have to stop over doing it so much.
So, I found out that my Weight Watchers success story will be featured on the Weight Watchers website on or around the 25th of this month! I'm really excited about it! I hope that I can inspire people out there to want to get healthier. I'm still amazed that I even got to have the privilege to go to a Weight Watchers photo shoot! So, keep watching the WW website for my story. I will be in the "Online" Success stories.

About my weight loss. It's at a stand-still since I've last posted about it on my blog. It's kind of frustrating, but I'm determined to not give up on myself with this weight loss thing. I've realized what I may have been doing wrong. I have been doing a great job of maintaining my weight for this last year. I haven't gained any weight, but I haven't lose any either. I realized that I'm eating POINTS values of food, then burning off the same amount when I workout. I am only breaking even, so it makes sense that I don't lose weight since there is no deficit in my calorie intake. I count food POINTS values but I'm also trying to count calories so I can see about how many calories a day my body needs and still be able to lose weight. I am working on it. Even though I haven't lose weight, the important thing is that I haven't lost the will to get to my goal. I'm stubborn sometimes. Some people might think that's not a great quality to possess, but in somethings it's a great thing to have. I'll eventually get to my goal weight. It'll just take time.

I'm reminded of 3 words: PATIENCE, PERSISTENCE, and PERSEVERANCE!!!

Comments

Popular Posts